Thursday, January 29, 2009

"American Girl" ®

I read the American Girls magazine, and I just love to read the stories, and take the quizzes. Another thing that I love about the magazine, is that I can learn about other things that are happening with girls my age, and I love to enter the contests. I was recently Reading this magazine, and I noticed this quote, "You really can make a difference." -Kennedy K. This is so true. She was talking about how she helped raise money to support other families that had children with heart problems, who couldn't pay for the medical bill. The inspiration came from her little brother, who had heart problems. He was in the hospital, and she saw other families there too, when she went to visit. she helped with many fund-raising activities- bake sales, actions, parties etc. After her brother got better, she continued the fund-raising, to help those other needy families. Here is the link to that website, which provides even more information.

http://www.americangirl.com/agmg/feature/jf09/sisters/

I went onto the SPCA website, and found that there were lots of things that I could do to help the animals there. One opportunity to help the animals, is to but a SPCA bag from the shelter. They are sold at RM5, and come in 3 colors: black & white, black & pink, and blue & white. Buy today to help save the animals!

This is the link to the website: http://www.spca.org.my/

1 comment:

Im fabian said...

Intresting... Are you starting soon